Pathfinder Maintenance

All,

Anyone know of a good place on the web to find suggested maint. for nissans? I have a 98 pathfinder and need to do 90,000 mile work - but want to know the shop is treating me right.

Thanks!

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Get a Haynes service manual in addition to your Owner's Manual.

Also, sign up your car here for personalized maintenance reminders via e-mail. Also, you can see the complete maintenance schedules (the "enhanced" maintenance schedules) up to 120,000 miles, IIRC...I printed all mine out.

Good luck,

John D.

Reply to
John D.

Chose Owners Manuals from the Inside Publications drop down menu. Select your year and model and download the owners manual as an Adobe portable document file (PDF). You'll need the free download of Adobe Acrobat reader to read the PDF. Download that from
And install it BEFORE going to the Nissan site.

The owners manual will tell you everything you need to know. Page 208 and on, deals with periodic maintenance schedules. You can save the entire PDF document to your hard drive if you wish as when you browse throught it, you're reading it page by page on line. Upper left hand corner of the Acrobat reader there is an icon of a floppy disk. That allows you to download and save to a user specified location the entier document which is a couple megabyte long. If you are on a dial up then you may prefer not to download it.

Reply to
Mind Melt