Pathfinder Tail light replacement

Does anyone out there know the complexity involved in changing a tail light in a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder? I've got one burnt out, and I'd rather just replace it myself if it's not too hard. Thanks in advance!

Reply to
SLCope

Remove the lens.

Reply to
Mind Melt

open the hatch and remove the 2 screws on the inboard edge of the tail light assembly, then grab it with both hands and give it a pull, it will feel like it won't come out but don't worry , the outside edge is held in by 2 clips.

once it is out just unscrew the socket from the back of the tail light and change out the bulb, it reinstall it just line up the 2 pins on the outside of the light with the sockets mounted on the body and give it a shove, it should pop into place

Reply to
NissTech

thanks nisstech!

Reply to