pcv valve location nissan maxima

I have a 1993 nissan maxima that is having some serious issues accelerating. I changed the oil, oli filter, air filter, fuel filter, the spark plugs and I am attempting to change the pcv valve but I can not find it. I know on other makes and models this part it very easy to locate but I can not seem to find it on this one. Any other advise on what could be causing my problem would be appreciated also.

Thanks

Reply to
jonathandill

That isn't the problem.. The PCV valve isn't doing ANYTHING during acceleration and rarely need replacing on a nissan. That's an american car problem.

Reply to
Steve T

Check your ignition timing. It's probably off.

CD

Reply to
codifus