Ping Nisstech - Manifold stud question

Nisstech:

Can you tell me what the _last_ year was for the manifold stud problem ? 1996 ? 1998 ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

It's really not a year type classification, it is more like and engine class

The VG30E engine is the most prone to break the exhaust manifold studs

The VG30E was used in many different vehicles as you know.

Quest Maxima Pathfinder Hard Body Truck

You get the idea

Reply to
NissTech

OK... I understand. When did they stop using the VG30E ?

Reply to
Bob