POST Map discs (CD-Rom) for infiniti/nissan

request: where besides $120 from the dealer can I find updated cd-roms navigation discs do they post them in the newsgroups?

Reply to
Pruient

You can send your $120 to Zenrin.com instead.

I have not run across anybody posting them to newsgroups, but there has been a small underground of owners willing to exchange copies of various regions. If you post which ones you need and which ones you have, you might get a response from someone interested in an exchange.

Reply to
E. Meyer

i am also looking for a navigation cd outside of the dealerships. i currently have the map coverage area 6 cd, which i beleive encompasses indiana, ohio, etc. i have a 2001 pathfinder but i don't know what other models and years it is compatible with. i am in need of the colorado disk, not sure the coverage area number. if anyone has one, i would buy or trade.

Reply to
navigation

You need MCA-2 for Colorado. Sorry, I don't have it.

I know the CD Nav system is also used in the '02 Pathfinder, and I think Maximas and Infinitis from those same years.

Reply to
E. Meyer

I havethe cd for MCA-9 and was actually looking for a copy of MCA-6. 9 covers AL, GA, FL, SC, and NC. If you care to have that area, I can burn you a copy and we can swap.

Reply to
Blake Rochelle

So, you are a thief?

Reply to
Butch Davis

Hi i need mca-6 the north carolina area. I have mca-7 which covers ma,ct,ny,ri & nj. I need the mca-6 before thanksgiving if any one can help me.

Reply to
drizzt

I am looking for map cd for MCA 9. What would you charge to make a copy? The vehicle I have only came with the systems disk and no map disk.

Reply to
jrize

If you bought it from a dealer you should go back and complain - they all come with the map CD for the area you are in. Otherwise get a legit copy from

E. Meyer

alright folks, i'm back...i think i may have started this discussion but hadn't been able to find this website since. anyway, i have it bookmarked now and if burned copies of these discs work, i think we can all benefit from this. a couple people mentioned that they need mca-6, which i have and will gladly burn for anyone that would like one. i still haven't heard anybody say they have mca-2 but i would trade for any others just for kicks. my email address is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, write me and we'll figure out the details of a swap.

Reply to
navigation

I am looking for MCA2 as well but have had no luck. I think there are quite a few people looking for the cd so maybe we can all pitch in, I will buy it and share if anyone wants.

Cory M

Reply to
goinverted