Power steering noise 2000 Altima

My 2000 Nissan Altima power steering pump was very noisy ,the pump was changed for rebuilt and noise was gone 3 weeks later it started again ,but only when cold and it is not as noisy as before. Power steering fluid is clean, all the line are in good shape and power steering works o.k. Should I warantie this pump and get another one or is there anything else that may need some work or adjustment.

Reply to
system

Did you flush out all the old fluid and contaminates before installing the pump?

Reply to
JimV

Reply to
system