Primera reverse camera

Does anybody know how I can switch reverse cam without putting R-gear on. I mean, wouldn't it be cool to drive forward and take a look back with cam.

Reply to
Sampsa Pesonen

KINGLIFER

If it's a manual box there is a good chance it operates off a switch on the gear box - the one that normally does the reversing lamp. Wiring a switch across the pair of wires or if single wire to the wire and earth should do the same as the internal gearbox switch. You also need a second switch or a double pole switch to switch off the reversing lamps. If the ECU gets the reverse gear signal and processes it to limit revs or something else you are sunk.

Peter Hill