PROBLEM: broke fuel injector plastic cap

I was a barbarian changing my plugs and broke the plastic wire connector on top of my fuel injector, now I have to replace injector. But the injector moon shaped cover has very rusted screws, and now I have to drill out the screws to get at the injector. It's such a pain in the ass, and none of my allen keys or screw bit tips fit the 5mm hex screws that hold the intake cover?

WD40, Release all are not loosening intake engine cover bolts, so I might have to drill them out also? this is turning into a reall 1990 pathfinder biatch job.

Does anyone know the metric or imperial bolt size for the intake manifold, I thought I have 5mm-7mm would work, but it appears not to, and might need a special nissan dealer size?

dave

Reply to
bodhisatva2