Problems with my XTERRA

In Jan. We got a brand new 2004 Xterra.

This car has given us so many headaches..... this is the third time it's back at the dealer for rear differential problems. The part has been replaced as follows; The one that it came with, the first time we noticed the problem, the second time we returned it as soon as we heard the grinding noise and today, it is back at the dealer. Has anyone expereinced this problem???

I'm very dissapointed, I loved my car.

Marty

Reply to
Marty

The original problem was Nissan's. The ones after are from an incompetent dealer (which I guess is also Nissan's indirectly).

Reply to
JimV

In Ohio, when a NEW vehicle is back at the shop for the third time, it qualifies for the Lemon law.

-Pete

Marty wrote:

Reply to
speedy

Check your states "Lemon Law" to see if your car qualifies. In some states if a car goes in for the same repair 3 or more time it qualifies for the lemon law.

Reply to
tranch