Problems with seats in 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE

The seats in my 01 Sentra have never been comfortable but after breaking my hip I can?t hardly drive it or get in and out! Does anyone know of another seat with lumbar support that will fit and not sit me too high up either (I have claustrophobia too). Thank you for any help!

Reply to
quiltingpam

Possibly check a junkyard for seats from a Sentra SE-R. I think they have lumbar support built into them.

Reply to
LouieG

Reply to
Butch Davis

My Sentra has a little knob to supposedly adjust the lumbar support but that?s a HUGE joke!!!

I was considering racing seats if I had too but for me (a female) at

48 and more of the conservative type I just wasn?t sure about that. Plus I still wasn?t sure if that would sit me up too high anyway.

I?m actually considering purchasing an older car with lumbar supports

- a 1999 Regal. A trustworthy local person is trying to sell one at a reasonable price and the seats seem okay but I feel like the windshield is just going to cave in one me when I drive it (claustrophobia). I really do love my Sentra - I just wish I could get better seats that work for me :-z

Reply to
quiltingpam