Pulsar Parts - Place to buy

hey Folks, I am working on my 1987 Pulsar NX - I love this car and I made the decision to go ahead and fix her up instead of looking for a different car.

Plus, she looks so cool beside her new freind a 1989 240 SX

Here's the thing - any good places you would recommend to get aftermarket Pulsar parts. I am in Canada where ordinarily buying in the US is prohibative but given the current high state of the Canadian dollar, I think I just might be able to afford the exchange difference to get some parts.

thanks for any help. regards Joanne

jojo