pulsar, vac advance? timing?

i really need help on this, my car will start up like no problem at all. 83 nissan pulsar nx turbo 180k miles. after it warms up, i can accelerate up to 50mph smoothly, then when i put it into 5th gear and try to maintain a steady speed, it sputters and bogs down. so i shift into neutral pump the gas a few times until the rpms get around

3500 and drop it into 4th then i can accelerate up to 55mph and put er into 5th again and go 55 for a few seconds and then repeat.

i have changed my oil, plugs, wires, pcv valve, dist cap, rotor, battery, alternator, and sealed up all the air leaks in the intake system. i stopped the oil from getting to the wrong places, but now it is as if when the crankcase pressure drops the problems start..

i am thinking the vacuum system is full of sludge from all that oil being in the system, maybe?

hellllllllpppppp

Reply to
brian hayes