Quest DVD/Audio system Questions

Hi there, I am a new convert to the Quest and have been reading all about it on the web, a promo flyer and a one page handout from my local dealer. I feel pretty sure that I am going to get one and thought i would ask some questions in here first.

The SE unit I saw did not have the DVD option installed, but the salesman said it could be put in by they any time. Does this mean all the harnesses are already there and they just have to plug in the player and the screens?

Also the salesman seemed a little lame (sorry) and pulled down three hatches that he said would be for the DVD system. I thought it would only have 2 screens? What is the third hatch from the rear cabin overhead compartment?

If you don't get the DVD nav, what takes up the nav screen in the front barrel?

Are the DVD players really located under the seats? Is it a PITA to get to?

Has anyone fit an aftermarket DVD player and screens into their Quests, using existing bins?

Has anyone tried to drive normal DVD video to the front nav screen?

Does the DVD audio drive to the front speakers or can the front passengers listen to the normal radio/CD?

Do the rear passengers have headphone jacks for DVD audio, normal radio or both?

Do rear passengers have a separate radio tuner from the front?

--Larry

Reply to
LlamaLarry