Question on selling a manual transmission 240 sx

Hey Folks, Long story but after a few months driving a manual transmission in the city, I have decided I am not fond of the manual transmission for city driving which is where I do most of my driving.

Any time I want the experience of driving for the sheer thrill of it, I ride my motorcycle. So I have discovered that a manual transmission in a car just isn't what I need at this point.

Here is the thing - I have a 1989 240 sx se with about 240Kilometers on the clock. I love the car and would almost consider dropping in an automatic (don't gasp, I know, I know) but the cost isn't something I want to consider at this time. So now I am considering passing the car along to someone that can really give it a good home.

Now my question: Do i part the car out or sell it complete? I know people are looking for the manual transmission but how much doesa transmission sell for these days?

The car is the fastback, great body, bits of rust and some dings but nothing serious, excellent interior, the HUD is there and doesn't work, the dash guages are out too but I have been reading the fix for it and seems pretty straight forward...

I really love this car but being as practical as I can, I have more need for an automatic and if truthbe told, I need as much cash as I can get to put into the 67 mustang lol.

ciao and thanks in advance Joanne

jojo