radio problems

My alternator failed on my Nissan Primera 96, but during the poor performance my standard fitted radio died. I bought myself a nice new cd,mp3 beasty and seem to be having trouble, its got power there, since I can hear the cd stop spinning, and like the old radio (which flashed its lock LCD, though nothing was being shown on the display) nothing is being displayed on the screen.

ARRRGH springs to mind, is it possible ive fitted the alternator incorrectly, or something......please help.

Reply to
Nekro