Radio wiring diagram

My radio recently got stolen out of my 1999 nissan frontier. So this means the only way to get a new radio into my car is by splicing wires. Only problem is that I do not know what colors of the wires are for. I need a wiring diagram or help from anyone.

Reply to
seamonkeystew

Constant 12V+ Pink Switched 12V+ Blue

Ground Vehicle Chassis

Illumination Red/Green

Dimmer Red/Yellow

Antenna Trigger Green/White

Left Front (+) Brown Left Front (-) Black/Red Right Front (+) Light Green Right Front (-) Black/Yellow Rear Speakers 6 1/2" Rear Deck Left Rear (+) Orange Left Rear (-) Black/Pink Right Rear (+) Blue Right Rear (-) Black/White

Disclaimer:

I hold no responsibility for the accuracy of the above wiring.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Don't assume you have to splice. There are adapters. I put a Sony from Crutchfield in my '87 Pathfinder, and they included an adapter. No splicing required.

Or get a junkyard radio.

Reply to
Chuck Tribolet

Maybe the theif cut the wires after the chassis plugs?

Reply to
Meat-->Plow