Re: 280zx parts

Frank, whats your location? I am working on a 280z (78) and the L28 parts are somewhat interchangable. I also know the location of soem nice 280zx's in wrecking yards.

Jeff

Looking for a supplier of parts for a 280zx engine, anyone can ba any help > thanks Frank > >
Reply to
Jeff

Well Frank, what parts do you need ,it might be that i have them or know where u can find them. If u wanna email me with a list, feel free.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to