Re: '91 Stanza transaxle slipping

If Auto trans, try changing out filter and fluid or have it flushed.

Reply to
jjjsan

Thanks for the reply. I did change the transaxle fluid but did not change out the filter. My Chilton's manual says it never needs done, for what that's worth. I think the vibration is the cv joint, the slipping is a separate issue. I discovered yesterday that when I turn off the overdrive the car shifts fine. I'm beginning to wonder whether or not I have an electrical problem and not a mechanical problem. I guess I'll go have it put on an analyzer and hope the guy doesn't try to bend me over.

Reply to
charlieandmuffin