Re: Corolla v Civic v Hyundai/Nissan moeds

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" ...

RPS : > >> : I'd compare similarly equipped Corolla and Prius... >> >> Just using round numbers, the price difference appears to be $6000. >> >> If I drive 12000 miles per year, Corolla (30 mpg) would need 400 >> gallons of fuel. Prius (40mpg) about 300 gallons. Difference is 100 >> gallons, let's say $500. > > Hmmmm. The Prius will get, over a year's time, no less than 45mpg. And > that's without any freaky driving techniques. >

Yep, well said, and with the freaky driving techniques over 50 MPG (it is just a way of using the foot is all).

Reply to
Tomes