Re: Corolla v Civic v Hyundai/Nissan moeds

higher only if you pile things up so you can't see out the back! It's

> still closer to the Corolla in size than the Camry. > > Corolla > ------- > 92.0 cubic feet: passenger compartment > 12.3 cubic feet: cargo > > Prius > ----- > 96.2 cubic feet: passenger compartment > 16.1 cubic feet: cargo > > Camry > ----- > 101.4 cubic feet: passenger compartment > 16.7 cubic feet: cargo >

But is bigger better? That extra 4 cubic feet of passenger space does little if it is not in the hip room when you want it. Of if the trunk space is more in volume but the trunk lid is too small to fit a decent sized carton through it. .

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

That's a good point. I find the Corolla to have much more usable room. It's a lot more cramped than a Corolla. You can carry five people in a Corolla and not be too uncomfortable, but not in a Prius which is really good for only two adults and two children. Still, if you're using the Prius as a commute vehicle, and have a larger family vehicle for trips with more people, it's fine.

Reply to
SMS