Re: Corolla v Civic v Hyundai/Nissan moeds

"Joe" ...

It's also fair to point out that there are Federal tax breaks > available to those that buy hybrids. If those tax breaks are still in > existence (and I believe they are), they greatly enhance the economy > of these vehicles. >

If one is stuck paying the AMT (alternative minimum tax), there is no break for them. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

If one is "stuck" paying the AMT, the price shouldn't be that big of a deal to them... ;-)

Reply to
Joe

I don't disagree. It remains that the tax break is not for everyone, and more folks need to know that then know it today. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

My understanding of the tax incentive is that it is limited to the first 60,000 cars of each model, or maybe the auto maker. The Prius has gone over that so there is no more incentive.

Reply to
dgk