Re: CV already on a 350Z?

Z-cars don't have front CV boots as the vehicles are RWD.

Ok I turn the wheel I hear KNOCK... > that usually is a CV joint... > is that normal on the new Zs? > I notice a few sounds... > gear changes that are off RPMed make a knocking sound below the car. I > assumed that is the exhaust. > > now I hear a hard pop in the front Right side... only if your really turn > the wheel. > > back in the day that was a CV problem. > > input would be nice,. > > also anyone messed with Nissan on Dundas in the west end of Toronto? > > want to know if they are anygood. > > >
Reply to
Harry Balls

Ok I turn the wheel I hear KNOCK... that usually is a CV joint... is that normal on the new Zs? I notice a few sounds... gear changes that are off RPMed make a knocking sound below the car. I assumed that is the exhaust.

now I hear a hard pop in the front Right side... only if your really turn the wheel.

back in the day that was a CV problem.

input would be nice,.

also anyone messed with Nissan on Dundas in the west end of Toronto?

want to know if they are anygood.

--------------000106020203050000050608--

Reply to
Phil Sharkey

It's your gold chain clunking against the steering wheel...

Q: Do you hear the knock every single time you turn the wheel regardless of the amount you turn the wheel? Do you hear the knock or feel it thru the wheel?

Anyway, the cars new - tell the dealer.

MH "alot is not a word"

Reply to
Uncle Mike