Re: Good replacement for 99 Sentra SE limited edition?

Some how fixing the old one keeps happening by default.

I have driven the 2010 Mazda 3 S sedan, a 2010 Honda Civic LX sedan, a 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0, & a 2011 Hyudai Elantra (GLS). I finish the test drive, climb back into my 99 Sentra SE LTD and think this car really performs and handles very well.

Can no longer get cruise control with a manual transmission Sentra unless you jump up the Spec V.

My Sentra has 208,000 miles on it, but I hear that's not a lot for that engine. I have quite a bit of rust behind the rear wheels. There's those unexplained intermittant noises. With the rust, I lost a piece of that bottom plastic trim under the driver's side rear door. Headlamps look yellow and are no longer clear. The catalytic converter flange is bent severely. I have the original clutch with no signs of problems.

Danielle

NissTech wrote:

I've got and idea... > > Why don't you just fix the one you have >> Finding a good replacement for 99 Sentra SE LTD manual transmission >> car has not been easy. I am not seeing much out there where I can >> get all of the same features without going to larger engine. >> >> >> Danielle
Reply to
DanielleOM