Re: HELP GUYS TAKE 1 SECOND to respond

Ok. I honestly don't want to ruin the look of this car.

Too late, your riceboy wing has already taken care of that.

Reply to
Pronto Breakneck

I assume that racist comment meant no. but the wing isn't installed if you look at the pictures you will see it isn't painted. If I was thinking the same as you I would assume this whole car is made from a riceboy... or have we forgotten?

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Honest opinion? I'm not one for black rims, they don't do anything to enhance the body of any vehicle. With the body style of the Z, I also prefer a molded spoiler, more like what was on the Z31's in the '80s. If there was a "whale tail" for the Z I think that would fit nicely on the rear. Other than that you definitely created a look that is unique out there right now.

Reply to
Tony Mercado

That's what I keep telling my wife.

Reply to
Pronto Breakneck

You know what... sooooo true about the black mags. I wanted to paint them the same color of the car. but painted good like a real mag would be... but everyone was like no no no no... chrome silver. it would look just how it did from the shop but more aggressive. I agree... as for the wing. its a bit much. I am looking for something moulded also. no idea where to go though.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Yeah, in my opinion, the black rims are not cool. Actually, I really like the 7-spoke stock rims on my 350Z.

I have not seen any spoilers that I like on the Z (this includes the Nissan spoiler). I would not hesitate to buy one if a really nice one came out, but no whale tail (please).

Reply to
KG

thanks for the input. but there are tons of wings.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

other than to make yourself a laughingstock, what is the purpose of the wing? to add wind resistance? to reduce rearward visibility? to reduce the value of the car? to impress 15 year olds? help me out here.

Reply to
King Jake

make the car look different. what you think?

just was asking input not dry remarks.

KINGLIFER

what your guys think of the Nismo or Ings+1 wings? or even better Veliside? for convo purposes... did you see the wings west Z wing? like a coat hanger... ewww!

Reply to
KINGLIFER