Re: infiniti G35

Just bought an Infiniti G35. I checked out the security by locking etc.

>The security glows steadily then starts blinking. >Then I noticed that the security light blinks while the car is unlocked in >the garage. >Can't find any info about this in the book. Thanks for any input. Joe
Reply to
Monte

For those of us who don't live in RHD Asia, the G35 is the closest thing to a Skyline in America. We can get an R34 V-Spec II here for about $80,000USD. For that price, you can buy two G35s. If you think the G35 is ugly, the GTR R35 is even worse. What we're they thinking?

Reply to
Joseph Wind

Reply to
KINGLIFER

What is it with Nissan lately ? The Altima ? Fugly, especially the rear end. I thought the 5th gen Max had an ugly rear end until I saw the 6th generation. You can't get more fugly than that. The G35 ? Fugly on steroids. The 4th gen was a nice looking car, what happened ? WTF is up with the weird, angular rear lights on these cars ? WTF are they doing with the body panels ?

While I'm pointing the fugly stick, I have to point a finger at the Accord and Camry too. The previous generation of Camry was boring but tolerable. Then they flucked up the rear lights by making them wedge out to the sides. Then they came out with the latest generation with that angular, God knows what it is design. It looks like the (loser) Avalon model. What a concept - take a car that's a number 1 seller and make it look like your worst seller. Accord too - they have a nice little car a couple of generations back. Sure, the interior needed some work and the exterior needed some updating. Now look at it - the sharp corners and just outright strange rear lights make it look like a kids toy.

Now, I'm not against modern or outlandish design. I like the look of a dressed Toyota Celica. I like recent Lamborghinis. I even like the boy racer/ricer kits you see on Hondas when done right. I'm no Euro-geek, but Mercedes, Audi, BMW, and Saab seem to be producing good looking cars. Even some of the American cars look better than the stuff coming out of Japan. These latest designs all look like Japanese retro Art Deco.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

You might want to add the new Nissan Armada to the FUGLY list. Someone at Nissan needs to find a new line of work. Peugeot who now owns Nissan, has been known to produce some real ugly cars.

Reply to
Joseph Wind

I agree. I've sat in a 350Z, though never driven one, and that thing is fugly inside AND out. My 72 240Z was roomy enough in the back to do...um, well, a LOT more than you could do in today's model! :-)

Reply to
Larry Kessler

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. That is one fugly vehicle !

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

Reply to