Re: Murano 2004

I have some questions on this new SUV

> > 1) Gas Millage my wife had to get one it's the FWD SL and it's only getting > around 17.5 mpg. I was woudering what is everyone else getting? > 2) I read the manual but did not find a way to keep the MPG figures alway > displayed. Does some have these settings? > 3) Why are some people saying it is different then the FX 35 when the specs > are almost the same? > > Thank you. > >

My early 2003 model started out around 16 mpg in winter. Last summer it was getting 19-20 mpg in the city, 22-23 on the highway. This winter was more in the 18-19 mpg range. I vaguely remember the gas mileage estimates stay displayed if you turn off the music, but I'm not certain. The gas economy has been accurate within 1 mpg. However, don't even think of believing the remaining mileage once 20 miles is displayed. The estimate drops to * in 5 miles or less. When the gas pump idiot light comes on, I have at least 30 miles left in the tank and have gone as far as 40 without running dry.

Reply to
otherwhorl