Re: My second Z project....

Ahhh life... is good.

> I am selling these cars dubbed "Z-RE2" > a lovely upgrade from my Z-RE1. > if your interested please contact me here. > > >
Reply to
jonasclove

This is not a street car. speed bumps?

Reply to
Oniisan

Reply to
jonasclove

But he has a good point, if it's a race car why would you use a convert?

Reply to
Steve T

It seems that you have some anger or issues about this car for some unknown reasons... I posted if you are interested in one let me know. I'm not really into the Newsgroup arguing. If you wish to continue its cool but I will not respond if you have no positive views. Even criticism could be positive but I don't see this going anywhere. But thank you for your previous responses.

BTW Vipers, Vetts and porches and the all mighty Lambo... all come convert. its luxury.

Reply to
Oniisan

The car is a mod. I never said it was a race car. Its for show. As in car shows. Never said it was to race, drive, dance, or anything else. Actually please ignore this thread. This isn't the demographic I am looking for.

Reply to
Oniisan

how are you guys anyways? any new Z concepts out there?

Reply to
OniIsan