Rear window washer

Where do you fill the water supply for the rear window washer? Uses windshield washer supply? Can't find anything in manual.

2012 Versa Hatchback.

TIA

Reply to
KenK

That's what they did back in 1988 for the 180/200/240SX.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Now that's a proper car. :-)

Reply to
Your Name

Twice this year I've come out the supermarket to find someone waiting next to my car, they greeted me with "Do you want to sell it?".

I've had one person follow me home and pull alongside and again ask "do you want to sell it?" When I told him I had 2 on the road and 1.5 donors his girl friend looked at me like "you are even more nuts than him!".

Never got around to letting them insult me by making an offer. I have a feeling they just want to abuse my babies by skidding them. Now in year

5 of a 25 year plan for continued daily use. I'll be 75 then.

I think I better revise my plan with some tracking device and other more visible security.

Reply to
Peter Hill