Recommend a Dealer in Houston

I'm looking for a Dealer in Houston to service my new Titan that I purchased out of state. If you know who to use and who to stay away from I would really appreciate your response.

Thanks! Octo

Reply to
Octo

I recently bought from Baker-Jackson Nissan. I was pleased with the sales staff, but I can't speak about their service department. Baker-Jackson has North and South locations.

I can recommend staying clear of Tom Peacock Nissan. I spent a lot of time looking at the vehicles on their lot (only because it's the closest dealership to my current location), and to get to those vehicles I had to walk through the service dept. I saw a lot of things going on in there which would have made me nervous if they were working on my vehicle.

Just my $.02 DFinder

Reply to
DFinder

Thanks! I'm over on the west side of Houston and the nearest place is Mossy Nissan. A few of my co-worker have had VERY bad experiences with them. So I don't think I'll go there.

Thanks again, Octo

Reply to
Octo

I had a very good experience with Advantage Nissan in League City.

It is a small dealership, so you don't get lost in the shuffle.

Matt

Reply to
maxxer

I've never heard of them but I'm got a friend that lives down that way so I might have to check them out.

Thanks, Octo

Reply to
Octo