Repair infomation FYI for group...

I neither condemn nor condone, I only inform. So take this for what you will.

For those of you with premium newsgroup access and a decent connection, I see that someone has Alldata's version 8.0 repair information 2 CD set for Nissan vehicles posted over in the alt.binaries.cd.image group. The Alldata Install 8.0 CD has also been posted.

Nissan CD1 has information for 1982-1997 vehicles and Nissan CD2 has information for 1998-2003 vehicles from the description.

Again, I am only a source of information and what you choose to do with it is up to you. I just make available any and all knowledge I can as it relates to Nissan repair. If you know what to do with those files and images, more power to you. If you don't, well the binary groups can be a nasty playground full of viruses, trojans and worms if you're not extremely careful (and sometimes even if you are...).

There's your info, enjoy as you see fit for yourself.

Wil

Reply to
Truck

When was it posted and by whom? I see 3 people in the from list, also, do you know the full subject name for it? Itd be great if it was shared on Limewire or as a torrent on the Bit torrent sites as well.

Reply to
Shawn

The Nissan section of the program was posted 12-21 by yENC4. The Install Section was just posted on 12-22 but sorry to say I no longer see who the poster was on it.

The subject for the Nissan 2 CD set is -[ 3nigm4 ]- Alldata.v8.0.Nissan.Cars.CD1 (or 2, depending), etc.

Easiest thing to do (in Agent) is load up all the headers and hit Control F, search for Nissan and you'll come across it in no time.

Wil

Reply to
Truck

Another FYI came up, the CD's posted only cover the cars, not Quest, truck or Pathfinder.

Wil

Reply to
Truck