Replacement Carburettor

I am trying to find a replacement carb for my 92 1.6 Nissan Primera (cat). The original Niki carb has so many flat spots a replacement is now over due. I believe that Weber made a carb for this model, but I am having trouble finding anything about it or locating one. Can anybody help?. Trevor

Reply to
Trevor Smith

Can't really help, but I can confirm that Weber made a replacement with manual choke because a guy at work has his 1.6 J reg carb replaced about

6yrs ago.
Reply to
SteveB

Check Pierce Manifolds website at www. piercemanifolds.com. They sell Webers and are pretty good to deal with. Good luck. Al