Replacing Murano Xenon headlight - help please

Hi all,

I have an '03 Murano SL and one of the Xenon bulbs recently burned out. The dealership says it's $216 to replace it. Online, I see all kinds of options, many of which APPEAR to be $5 or so. I'm no expert AT ALL, so I'm pretty confused. The Murano came with Xenon lights, so I don't need a kit or anything, just a replacement bulb.

Any help on how that works? Is it something I can easily do myself? How/where should I buy?

Thanks for any help you all can give. I appreciate it!

Reply to
ADCCasting

What you are seeing on line is NOT the same lamp. Make sure you're searching for a xenon replacement lamps specifically for a Nissan Murano. I understand it should be around $100.00... and I suspect the rest is installation labor costs, but I'm guessing in that regard.

Willy

Reply to
Willy

Try here it lists all the bulbs for the Murano.

LouieG