running light and blinker problem

hello have a problem any help appreciated we have a 1999 quest mini van. 2 days ago the interior left blinker light froze on when the head lights were on.so we checked to see if the bulb was out it wasn't but it was not blinking and the the right blinker was blinking and the right running lights go off.but when the head lights are off they are all fine

(earlier that day my husband left the lights on 2 x for about 2 to 5 minutes each time not sure if that matters or not.)

Reply to
arewynnsride

Hello my name is Sverre from Norway.... Sorry about my bad english, but I think you got a promblem whit your blinker-relay. If you can`t find it, you can look in your car-manual, or you can tray to use your blinker and lissen to the sound or the relay. You can olso fil with your hand on top of every relay wile you turn it on and off Or you can do let a car-mekanik look at if.

"arewynnsride" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Sverre Gunnarshaug

my husband said he had been feeling the relays earlier and 2 of them felt hot he is going to check again ...and ty for your response (and your spelling of english isnt any worse than mine ;)

Reply to
arewynnsride

The bulbs have two filaments. I suspect they may be shorted together in one of the bulbs.

Reply to
JimV

ty for your responce we already changed all the bulbs just incase and still no change

Reply to
arewynnsride

UPDATE

we fixed the problem seems there was a was a connector box on the tow package attached to the car that had a short so now all is fixed thank you for all your help

Reply to
arewynnsride