Rusted Brakes on 2002 Sentra

Just curious, my 2002 Nissan Sentra with 13,000 miles recently developed a clicking in the right front brakes. As it was under warranty I brought it to the dealer, and they said that the front brakes were rusted out! They replaced the pads and rotors them no problem. Has anyone else had problems with the brakes on the these cars? The 13,000 mile's on the car was just casual driving in Massachusetts. Never had brakes go bad that quickly and certainly not "rust out".

Rig

Reply to
Rig R. Mortis

Wow! Sure the rotors are not anodized or plated and look bad before you even drive off the new car lot, but needing replaced at 13K miles. I'm at >40K miles on a 02' V with 60% pad left all around. With the new rotors and pads, are you w/o the clicking sound?

Jeff >Just curious, my 2002 Nissan Sentra with 13,000 miles recently

Reply to
Jeff

Since the work was done the clicking sound has indeed gone away....

Reply to
Rig R. Mortis