Sentra B: leakage front cabin, passenger side

Hello! I am still driving an old 1994 sentra. It has developed a leakage of the weather water into the cabin on the passenger side. It looks like the carpet gets moist on the front pilar, below the door hinge. It gets dark -> maybe mildew?

Everything is built up with carpet covered with plastic pieces so I am unable to see what exactly is leaking. When I open the door and see through the opening next to hinge to the right front fender I see some heavy rust, which might be the cause. I am not sure how the body is designed and what links to where so I am not sure if this rust is the problem or not...

There is an opening for the door cables there too, so maybe water is coming from somewhere else... Is it possible that the windshield is leaking and showing similar symptoms ?

p.s. Is there a good repair manual for this car available online?

Reply to
Pszemol