Snow Bear Plows on Puppys

Last year I bought a Snow Bear plow and it worked great all winter. In the spring I noticed that the bracket on the front had dropped down. The screws had pulled out and away from the frame. I must say that I had been very careful with it, so this came as a surprise. "Yes, I was warned by members of this group". Anyway, I had to drill holes all the way thru both sides of the frame and secure the bracket with longer screws and large washers. My advice to anyone installing one of these, is to do this as part of the first installation. The puppy is six years old now, so I don't feel bad about using it for the Utility part of SUV.

Reply to
sme