Speedo/Cruise problem - 93 Pathfinder

After a cold snap (-40) my speedometer failed. After a few weeks, the "Check Engine" started blinking at startup. Now I get a Code 14 and I have no cruise. Question: my Nissan shop manual says I need to visit a nissan tech. What am I looking at ($$)? I can get by without cruise and speedo (tach works) if necessary. Help and thanks in advance.

Reply to
JR