Strange Power Loss Problem...

Nisstech,

I still have an intermittent power problem with my 02 SpecV. The engine power is way down when this occurs and I have stumbled on a possible clue. When his occurs, the speed control will not set and the set light flashes. Could there be something wrong with the electronic throttle motor? The engine runs smooth but the power is down perhaps 40% when this problem occurs. When the problem happens, it stays and can't be fixed by restarting the engine. But the next morning, it's back to normal... until the next time.

P.S. No check engine light ever.

Reply to
Brian Griffey