Success! found replacement seat for 96 PU

Success!! Spent friday in a salvage yard found in Shirly Mass. I installed a seat from a 95 pathfinder, leather, adjustable lumbar support lever and a lever that lets me angle the seat base back. Looks like it had a heated seat also. I'm wondering if I can just run a fused power line to the connection to have heated seat???? (with switch of course)

Looks like Nissan has two anchor designs, one with 15" from bolt to bolt and another with 18" bolt to bolt.

Found many seats that were similar to the original that was in my 96 king cab PU. Problem was that my seat was not broken, it was very uncomfortable so I needed something different!!! So I agonized over putting in a leather drivers seat. (also more money). Deciding factor was the additional adjustments available on the leather seat. I need comfort!!! Plus I'm sure it's a better built seat? more support? (260 lb fat shit here!)

Oh yeh, list price was $250 I got them down to $175

I installed right in the parking lot. Now I drive and see if this is an improvement. I didnt notice a problem with the original seat for about a week.

Thanks for the advice!!!

Steve

Reply to
steve