Sunny's gear stick

In My Sunny (year 88 and 1,3 motor) gear stick is not in center. That why 3rd gear don't work property (can't put stright on) and something keeps loud noise. What can I do? What parts does I need? Sorry my bad English and thanks.

-Kimpe- snipped-for-privacy@dnainternet.net

Reply to
Kimpe

It could just be the linkage, is there a lot of play in the connecting rod between the bottom of the gearstick and the gearbox? If it is, the whole linkage rod has to be replaced but they used to be quite cheap when I last changed one on a Sunny many years ago.

Reply to
Steve B