TD27T service manual request

I'm looking for an electronic service manual for a TD27T. The vehicle is a '92 Terrano R3M. I have the service manual (acrobat) for a Pathfinder which includes the VG30 and the KA24 - no mention of the diesel which was not available in North America. Since the rest of the Terrano is basically the same as the first gen Pathfinder, I only need the TD27T specific service manual pages.

Thanks, DS

Reply to
DS