Tech Help Please...

i own a 95 nissan pickup

4cyl 5spd

How much fluid does it take to re-fill my standard transmisson.. And the rearend.

Im going on a long move..Towing a small u-haul trailer.. Need to make truck road ready. Figured changing the tranny fluid and rearend fluid.. Not sure how much goes back in. And what fluid i should use?

Tranny fluid: penzoil--to lucas oil? any help would be very helpfull

Reply to
WWE 4 Life

Call an Autozone and ask them to look it up in their system, or go on their website and I think you can get that info from there too.

Reply to
Eric F

Till it runs out the filler hole.

Might try looking in the owners manual for specific amounts?

Reply to
Steve T

good old steve..