The Z vs. the Corvette

As much as I love Japanese cars, there is no way I would drive Z over a Corvette...

Reply to
Dan J. S.

I wouldn't drive a Z over a Corvette either. I wouldn't even drive my 97 Nissan 4x4 pickup over a Corvette unless my truck was rigged out like 'Bigfoot'. :-)

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg

If you boys feel that way, go buy one. Used 'vettes are not that expensive. It will give you a good feel for how 'vettes hold up over time too. Don't be shocked.

Reply to
Bob

Windsor Fox -

Hehe sounds like someone who took a mid-80's mustang and put a 351 in the engine compartment. I bet that would scream...

Reply to
filesiteguy

your saying the Z is better than the Corvette?

Reply to
OniIsan

I don't see why you was rude to this guy but ok. I own a Z myself and honestly I cant say that a Corvette is worse than the Z. I just cant. no matter how bad the items you stated was.

I personally think the design is kinda dry but besides that... that car is fast and handles.

Reply to
OniIsan

Reply to
OniIsan

Ohhhh the Vanquish! what about the new lambo since we are all on this?

yeah I have to admit... the Z is just above a RSX or WRX or something like that. sports compact. viper corvette... this is more high end... comp to NSX or GT3 (porches)

sad but true. I remember I was looking at my boys Ferrari and yeah... the Z looks cheap next to it. but then again look how much that car costs!

Reply to
OniIsan

I there still a R1?

Reply to
OniIsan

I don't know if they are crap... BUT you do need to do improvements to make it high-end. gota change wheels... break package... drop some twin turbos

its like its a hobby car... your supposed to buy it to fix it up. I wonder if anyone else feels that way?

Reply to
OniIsan

Reply to
OniIsan

That is interesting... I don't see a compact car out that looks better.

the 240Z did on slicks.

Reply to
OniIsan

I was with you until you said boxy. there isn't anything on the z that is boxy. hehe... that is weird. lol.

but yeah... vett wins.

Reply to
OniIsan

Ohhhh you mean inside feel. ok. yeah. your right. the convertible is soooo much better. now that is a hot ride.

Reply to
OniIsan

And that is not what I said.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

The 351 was not the only Windsor engine. MIne has the same engine it came with. Atleast most of it.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

From years of experience on AOL he is what we would refer to as "Overly opinionated and under factuated".

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

And I still contend that not all but many of the Highly trained and certified mechanics that work on your car at the dealership are some of the least qualified to do so.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Reply to
Richard Rimmer

The Z isn't better than the Corvette, at least not they way it's sold.

Reply to
Richard Rimmer