Torn leather seat..nissan pathfinder

Cheers, I just ripped my seat on my 2000 Pathfinder. Its ivory (light tan) leather. Has anyone repaired this... by kit...? or has anyone found somewhere to buy the leather (nissan sells full seat for $450 ..ouch) Any suggestions Thanks, Linda

Reply to
Linda Minucci

Linda,

Look in the yellow pages and find a leather repair shop. They usually work on leather furniture but will do auto seats as well. You want to have this fixed professionally. I would not recommend using a "kit" and doing it yourself. The leather repair shops have many techniques where they can make the repair and you will not even be able to determine where the original tear was.

It will be much harder to fix correctly if you try and use a "kit" and do not have good results then call the leather repair shops.

Regards,

-- Matt Costanza Austin, Tx USA

Reply to
Matt Costanza

Your Nissan dealer or body shop will have the name of a reliable repair person who can do the job 'on site'. I have had mine repaired a couple of times. You would never know it was ripped/scratched.

Reply to
arrooke