Torque specs for cross member bolts - 1995 Nissan truck

I'm finishing up a timing chain job on a 1995 Nissan truck. So far so good....

I had to drop the cross member to get the oil pan off. The cross member has two big bolts on each side of it. What are the torque specs for those bolts? I can't find this anywhere.

Reply to
Zootal

Any thoughts on this? I torqued them to 30 ft-lbs. Wasn't sure how much they could take without stressing/breaking the bolts.

Reply to
Zootal

Huh...right there in the front of my Haynes manual...:)

thanks!

Reply to
Zootal