Trade in value?

I am thinking of trading my 1993 Nissan Quest for a small pickup...any ideas as to what would be a good trade..cannot afford a lot of cash in the trade so please keep this in consideration. Another option is of course to sell the van and buy private sale....I am located in Atlantic Canada(Nova Scotia) , the Quest has a rebuilt transmission($2500.00 value to me,) (I realize that I will never get the money I invested in this vehicle)needs some body work...200,000 kms...good working order...any idea as to what I may expect for this vehicle in my area?

-- Scotian

Reply to
Scotian

With that kind of mileage on it you are better off keeping it until it dies.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas