trailer wiring harness

I bought a 2008 Nissan frontier and I want to install a trailer hitch and wiring harness, I was wondering if anyone has done this and if its an easy plug and go application or does it involve a more complicated installation, hope someone out there can help me

Reply to
Diverdown

A word of advice.

Go to the dealership and buy the trailer wiring harness kit, it contains everything you need including the 7 pin connector and all the needed relays to make it all work.

Don't let the jag offs at U-Haul bullshit you into anything else, get the right stuff and do it right the first time

Reply to
NissTech