Transmission stuck in limp mode - help!

Okie.... after checking the oil in my tranny (its clean) and just doin some research, I have come to the conclusion that there is some sort of electrical problem with the system.

The car is stuck in stupid 3rd gear limp mode.....if anyone knows something about this issue (i.e. what could be wrong etc) please let me know...I cant even get the code out of the damn thign!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! o yeah, teh car... is nissan quest 1994 with auto tranny and v6

Reply to
Ash Mann

did you read my reply to your pervious post ?

Reply to
NissTech