Truck Pros n cons

well i am a die hard chevy lover BUT with the silverados lookin uglier every year, i am thinking of the new full size truck nissan has. and good points bad points or anything i should know? i want the extended cab 4x4. any in put would be great, thanks

Reply to
Charles H.

Charles H:

Looks are for you to decide. The issue that made me buy a Titan three weeks ago without considering any other truck except a Toyota is quality of construction. Neither Ford nor GM come anywhere near matching the quality of the Titan -- or the Toyota.

Getting back to looks, I've driven lots of sharp cars -- mostly sports cars -- but none has drawn as much attention as my Titan LE Crew Cab. People (guys) ask about it everywhere I go!

Davoud

Reply to
Davoud

Go find last months car & driver magazine. They tested the Ford, Chevy, and Dodge against the Titan. Without getting into all of the details, the price and power tilted the test toward Titan. Good, informative article, and bias-free, unlike us Nissan heads on this newsgroup.

Reply to
ppointer

thanks all what price range are the trucks? i havent looked yet, but i want a extended cab 4x4 fully loaded. i scrolled down and saw a Subject line on the truck. and i dont go by looks alone BUT chevy isnt lookin good any more. i have now a 2000 extended cab z71 thanks again all.

Reply to
Charles H.

Charles H.:

Go to and click "Skip Intro" and then "Price/Options" to build your own. Dealers are offering reasonable discounts.

Davoud

Reply to
Davoud