UK 200SX RS13 turbo gasket awol again.

The manifold / turbo gasket on my '91 200SX 16v turbo executive RS13 CA18DET started blowing last friday. Both nuts at the back of the flange are lose, dunno about front ones but turbo does not move when comp outlet pipe given some pulling about. 3 years ago I took the whole lot off, manifold and dump pipe but dump pipe was only atttached by two bolts so it had to come off. Is there enough play in the exhaust system and dump pipe (with middle support at cat undone) to get the new gasket in by just dropping the turbo? It's a pig of a job

- about two days and £50+ in gaskets if the whole lot has to come off.

3 years ago I found several mechanics who had done one and were happy to give advice so long as they didn't have to do another.

Peter Hill